200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH
Anahata – The Ayurveda Kutir presents to you one of the best Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Rishikesh. This course is a milestone for all the people who wish to develop a solid foundation and learn the ancient science of Yoga with depth. It will help you learn Yoga efficiently to teach Yoga to more seekers in the world. Learn to Teach with Anahata!
Start your journey in Yoga and become a proficient Yoga teacher by mastering the subtle aspects of Yoga. Find your unique Yogic expression and illuminate the Self within you with the delicately designed syllabus of the 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Program at Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir.
Objectives of the Course
- The main goal of this course is to teach the students the classical and traditional Asanas, Yogic practices and techniques of Yoga.
- This course not only aims at exploring these Yogic practices but also diving deeper into the study of human anatomy and physiology. It will help to garner a better understanding of the execution and alignment of the Asanas.
- Through this course, we wish to help people achieve maximum health benefits with correct postures and techniques.
- This course will also help you understand Yogic philosophies that will enrich your understanding of Yoga and Asanas.
- In this course, you will learn the subtle aspects of Yoga through Pranayamas, Mantras, Meditation and Yogic philosophies, which will further help to transcend the benefits of Yoga in your body, mind and soul.
Syllabus of the Course
- Multistyle Yoga Asana Training in Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa flow
- Lessons in Shatkarmas or Yogic cleansing techniques
- Study of Pranayama and its techniques
- Study of Yogic philosophy, ideologies and ideas
- Study of human anatomy and physiology to understand therapeutic uses of Yoga
- Mantra chanting and meditation practice
- Study of body alignment and adjustment to learn the correct postures
- Leaning various teaching methodologies of a Yoga teacher
Daily Schedule of 200 Hrs Yoga TTC at Anahata
|6.00 a.m. to 7.30 a.m.
|Hatha Style Yoga Asana Practice
|7.45 a.m. to 8.45 a.m.
|Practice of Pranayama/Kriya
|9.00 a.m. to 9.45 a.m.
|10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
|Session on Yoga Philosophy
|11.15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
|Lesson on Yoga Anatomy/ Teaching Methodologies
|12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
|1.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
|Leisure and Rest Time
|3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
|Session on Body Alignment and Adjustment
|4.45 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.
|Ashtanga/Vinyasa Style Yoga Asana Practice
|6.15 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
|6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
|Meditation Practice/ Session on Yoga Nidra
|7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
|8.45 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
Note: The daily schedule is subject to changes. Kindly confirm with the centre.
Inclusions in the Course Fees
- Private or Shared Accommodation
- 3 Nutritious Yogic Meals a Day
- 2 Times Milk Tea
- One Free Yoga Mat
- One Free Neti Pot
- Course Manual
- Wifi Service
- One Free Ayurvedic Massage
Recreational and Special Activities Included in the Course Fees
- Trip to Vasishtha Cave
- Trip to Kunjapuri to see the sunrise
- Trek to a waterfall
- Weekend Yoga excursion to a beach
- Bhajan Kirtan
- Duration of the Course: 28 days
- Mode of Education: Offline, conducted at the centre in Rishikesh
- Certification: Yoga Alliance USA Certificate
- Fees (Shared Accommodation): ₹25,000
- Fees (Private Accommodation): ₹30,000
For more details, contact us at [email protected]
The Best 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Program at
Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir
- Anahata has a few of the most experienced Yoga teachers in the country. With their guidance and mentorship, you will not only get the best Yoga training but also learn unique teaching methodologies.
- At Anahata, we have attempted to simplify the difficult Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas and Meditation for you, to ensure that you learn Yoga with ease.
- It is extremely important in a Yoga TTC to connect individually with all the students. At Ahanata, the teachers clear the doubts and difficulties of all students personally and try to create a healthy environment for better learning.
- The physical environment of the centre is equally important to ensure a rich learning experience. The Ayurveda Kutir at Anahata has spacious and airy rooms, located in the depths of nature to provide a perfect atmosphere for practising Yoga.
- The calm and serene atmosphere of Rishikesh further helps in garnering a spiritual experience with Yoga and learning the subtle aspects of Yoga with depth.
- At Anahata, both the components of Yoga, viz theory and practical, are given equal importance. It provides a strong foundation for all Yoga students.
- The goal of the teachers at Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir is to not only make you excellent Yoga teachers but also heal you physically, emotionally and spiritually. This course will help to improve your personal wellbeing and cope with your problems better.