300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH
Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir presents to you one of the best 300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh. This course is a milestone for all the people who wish to learn the age-old science of Yoga and become Yoga teachers in the future. It is one of the best courses to develop a strong foundation and master the subtle aspects of Yoga.
Learn to Teach with Anahata!
Start your journey in Yoga and become a proficient Yoga teacher with 300 Hrs Yoga TTC at Anahata. Find your unique Yogic expression and illuminate the Self within you to restore the health and happiness in the world.
Objectives of the Course
- The main aim of this course is to teach the classical and traditional techniques of Asanas, meditation, Pranayamas, etc. and help our students build a strong foundation in Yoga.
- Through this course, the students will not learn ancient Yogic practices but also go into the depth of human anatomy and physiology. It will help them understand the proper execution and alignment of the Asanas.
- One of the main goals of this course is to teach people the correct postures and techniques of doing Yoga to help them achieve maximum health benefits.
- In this course, the students will also learn about Yogic philosophies and ideologies that will enrich their understanding of ancient Yogic science.
- This course aims at teaching the subtle aspects of Yoga through Pranayamas, Mantras, Meditation and Yogic philosophies, to help the students transcend the impacts of Yoga in their body, mind and soul.
Syllabus of the Course
- Yoga Asana Training in Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa flow
- Study of Shatkarma or Yogic cleansing techniques
- The practise of Pranayama and its techniques
- Sessions on Yogic philosophy, ideologies and ideas
- Study of human anatomy and physiology
- Mantra chanting and meditation practice to unravel the meditative aspects of Yoga
- Study of body alignment and adjustment to learn the correct postures for Asanas
- Leaning various teaching methodologies to become a proficient and confident Yoga teacher
Daily Schedule of 300 Hrs Yoga TTC at Anahata
|6.00 a.m. to 7.30 a.m.
|Hatha Yoga Asana Practice
|7.45 a.m. to 8.45 a.m.
|Session on Pranayama/Kriya
|9.00 a.m. to 9.45 a.m.
|10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
|Session on Yoga Philosophy
|11.15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.
|Class on Yoga Anatomy/ Teaching Methodologies
|12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
|1.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
|Leisure and Rest Time
|3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
|Lesson on Body Alignment and Adjustment
|4.45 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.
|Ashtanga/Vinyasa Yoga Asana Practice
|6.15 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
|6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
|Meditation/ Yoga Nidra Practice
|7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
|8.45 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
Note: The daily schedule is subject to changes. Kindly confirm once with the centre.
Inclusions in the Course Fees
- Private or Shared Accommodation
- 3 Times Nutritious Yogic Meals in a Day
- 2 Times Milk Tea
- One Free Yoga Mat
- One Free Neti Pot
- Course Manual and Material
- Wifi Service
- One Free Ayurvedic Massage
Recreational and Special Activities Included in the Course Fees
- Trip to Vasishtha Cave
- Trip to Kunjapuri to see the sunrise in the Himalayas
- Trek to waterfall
- Weekend excursion to do Yoga on the beach
- Bhajan Kirtan
- Duration of the Course: 31 days
- Mode of Education: Offline, conducted at the centre in Rishikesh
- Certification: Yoga Alliance USA Certificate
- Fees (Shared Accommodation): ₹30,000
- Fees (Private Accommodation): ₹35,000
For more details, contact us at _______________
The Best 300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Program at
Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir
- With the guidance and mentorship of a few of the most experienced Yoga teachers, Anahata provides you with the best Yoga training in India. Having these proficient Yogis also ensure that the students experience unique learning methodologies that will help them embark on their journeys as a Yoga teacher.
- The teachers at Anahata have tried to simplify the difficult Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas and Meditation for you, making sure you do not face a lot of hardships in the course.
- Anahata believes in enriching the experience with a unique teacher-student bond. At the Ayurveda Kutir, the teachers connect with students individually to clear all their doubts and instil a healthy environment for learning.
- Yoga is all about connecting with nature and the various elements present in it. At Anahata, you will find spacious and airy rooms, located in the depths of Rishikesh, amidst the Himalayas and Ganges, creating a holistic and spiritual environment for learning.
- The Ayurveda Kutir puts equal focus on both theory and practical components of the course. It helps to develop a strong foundation for future Yoga teachers.
- The main goal of Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir is to not only teach you Yoga but also to help you heal and cope with your problems better.