Ayurveda Retreat in Rishikesh
The current life has become too stressful and chaotic, leading to many health problems and disorders in the body. Ayurveda retreats help you deal with the current lifestyle and heal from these health problems more holistically. It restores the balance to your body, mind and spirit and gives you a perfect outlet to relax and rejuvenate your body. Anahata- the Ayurveda Kutir presents to you one of the best Ayurveda Retreat in Rishikesh.
This retreat is located at the Ayurveda Kutir and helps to bring you closer to nature. The various Ayurvedic therapies included in the retreat will help you heal and manage your diseases and health issues more efficiently. Our Ayurveda retreat works on a daily schedule which gives your life a structure. But don’t worry! You will get ample space and time to rejuvenate, relax and indulge in interactive and fun activities. A few days at the Ayurveda retreat will leave you happier and healthier.
Daily Schedule of the Retreat
TIME ACTIVITIES / SCHEDULE 07:00 a.m. Wake Up 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. Yoga Session (Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas and Meditation) 08:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Panchakarma Therapy 10:00 a.m. Breakfast 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. Leisure Time (Time to Rest and Relax) 01:00 p.m. Lunch 02:00 p.m. to 03:30 p.m. Leisure Time (Time to Rest and Relax) 03:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. Philosophy Session / Ayurveda Session / Yoga Nidra Session (Theory and Practical Lectures) 05:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m. Ayurveda Therapies 06:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. Gentle Evening Yoga / Nature Walk (Optional) 07:00 p.m. Dinner 08:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m. Leisure Time (Time to Rest and Relax) 10:00 p.m. Bed Time
Inclusions in the Retreat
- Sattvic Ayurvedic Meals
- Theory and practical lectures on Ayurveda and Yoga
- Lectures on Dinacharya (The Ideal Daily Routine), self-care routine and the importance of a healthy lifestyle
- Morning walks to take Ganga dips (optional)
- Interactive activities during leisure time (seasonal)
- Ayurveda consultation
- Ayurvedic medications
- Personalised diet plan charts based on Ayurvedic principles
What Do Ayurveda Therapies Include?
Ayurveda therapy at the retreat includes not only Panchakarma therapies but also various other therapies. The therapies to be included will be decided only after health consultation with our Ayurveda practitioners. A treatment plan will be devised to cure your all problems and the same will be followed throughout the retreat. The various Ayurvedic therapies included in the Ayurveda Retreat in Rishikesh are:
- Panchakarma Therapies
- Potli Massage
- Netra Tarpana
- Akshi Tarpana
- Deep Tissue Massage (if required)
- Cupping Therapy (if required)
Package and Cost:
There are three packages for the Yoga retreat at Rishikesh, depending on how many days you want to spend. You can choose the one that works best according to your lifestyle. If you need help in understanding which package will be the best for you, you can also consult our team at Anahata. The cost will depend on the Ayurvedic treatment decided by the doctor after the consultation and the package you are choosing.
The three packages are:
- 3-Days Package
- 7-Days Package
- 14-Days Package
Why Should You Choose Anahata for Ayurveda Retreat?
- It is for everyone. From someone who has been practising Ayurveda and Yoga for a long time, to someone who is a beginner in Ayurveda, everyone can benefit from this retreat.
- Our centre is located in Rishikesh. The holy, peaceful and tranquil atmosphere of Rishikesh helps you heal better. Our centre is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, close to the river Ganges and the beautiful nature, making it one of the best places to practice Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Our Ayurveda retreat is affordable. The treatments, therapies and lessons included in the retreat make the package highly affordable for any individual.
- The team at Anahata is loving and caring and supports the overall rejuvenation and relaxing vibe of the retreat.
- Our Ayurveda retreat includes Ayurvedic consultation and medication as well. You will not only leave this place feeling relaxed but also healthier and happier.