Ayurvedic Cupping Therapy
What Is Cupping Therapy?
Dating back to ancient Chinese, Egyptian and Middle-Eastern cultures, cupping therapy is a form of traditional treatment that facilitates healing by stimulating blood flow. In the modern world, chronic pain and inflammation have become common health problems. Stress and the current lifestyle adds to the health disorders we suffer on a regular basis. The traditional hijama therapy or Ayurvedic cupping therapy in Rishikesh not only helps us to heal these diseases but also to relax and rejuvenate our bodies.
Cupping therapy is done using special cups that are placed on your skin and then heated or suctioned to improve the blood flow. There are mainly two methods of performing cupping therapy:
- Dry Cupping: In this method, only suction is stimulated
- Wet Cupping: In this method, controlled medicinal bleeding is also stimulated along with suction
The method of cupping therapy to be used will be decided by your practitioner only after a complete diagnosis of your health.
What Are the Benefits of Cupping Therapy?
- Cupping therapy stimulates and improves the blood flow in the body, allowing the body to heal itself.
- It helps in reducing chronic inflammation in the body.
- Cupping therapy is highly effective in chronic pain management and repairing tissues of the body.
- Cupping therapy is the best natural treatment for sports injury and therefore is widely preferred by athletes.
- Cupping therapy has been proven extremely useful in the treatment of digestive problems.
- It is also one of the best natural therapies to treat skin disorders such as eczema and acne.
- Cupping therapy has also been proven highly beneficial to treat lung disorders such as cough, bronchial congestion and asthma.
- Many other diseases can also be treated with the help of cupping therapy such as facial paralysis, high blood pressure, varicose veins, anxiety, depression, fertility problems, arthritis, diabetes, anaemia, etc.
- Cupping therapy is a deep-tissue massage. Hence, it helps to relax and rejuvenate the body.
Cupping Therapy at Anahata- The Ayurveda Kutir:
Ayurvedic cupping therapy in Rishikesh at Anahata is done with utmost precautions, safety and professionalism. As cupping therapy can also result in some short-term side effects such as burns or bruises, it is essential that only a trained practitioner performs this therapy. At Anahata, you will find the best practitioners that will make sure that your body heals completely with this therapy and you do not suffer from any discomfort. Anahata, the Ayurveda Kutir is the only place in Rishikesh that provides authentic cupping therapy.
These ancient Ayurvedic cupping therapy in Rishikesh have a healing and rejuvenating impact on our bodies and minds. Therefore, it is highly recommended to perform these therapies at a place where you find peace and calm. It encourages healing and also helps in restoring the balance of the mind, body and spirit. And we believe there is no place better than Rishikesh to feel tranquillity. The sacred Ganges and the mighty Himalayas render the Kutir a level of calmness that helps you become healthier and happier.
Duration of the Therapy: 45 mins
For more information, contact us at [email protected]